What we need
GTB vzw is the controller for the personal data you as a data subject provide us through this website. The types of personal data listed below provides an overview of what kind of data from you is being processed.
The controller may collect the following types of personal data from you to provide our services:
- Identifiable personal data such as your e-mail address
- Any questions or remarks you enter
- If necessary, in subscription forms more specific socio-demographic information such as gender, education level, date of birth and nationality
In order to carry out 'evaluation research regarding the usability and/or further development of the tool', we ask you to provide truthful socio-demographic data.
As a user, you decide which data you share with your teacher, coach or mediator. Your teacher, coach or mediator have no access to your account.
GTB vzw collects your personal information on one of the following lawful bases, depending on the purpose of the processing:
- After you have given consent to the processing of your personal data for the purposes described on that particular page and / or the privacy notice or informed consent of the service or product. By not granting your consent you cannot use the Start to Can tool.
Why we need it
We need your personal data in order to provide you with the following services:
- To control access to the web application and your personal exercises.
- To give you notice to encourage your self-efficacy in the STC Tool.
- To evaluate and report on the STC Tool.
What do we do with it
The controller may anonymise your personal information and further process the anonymised information for statistical purposes and product improvement, compatible with the initial purposes for which the information was collected.
Your personal data is processed by Pulso Europe BV located in Kessel-Lo, Belgium.
Hosting and storage of your data takes place in the datacenters of:
- Antwerp Datacenter located in Antwerp, Belgium
- Amazon Web Services, Inc. located in Frankfurt, Germany
No third party providers have access to your data, unless specifically required by law.
In certain cases your personal data may be used in an automated decision-making or profiling process.
In certain cases your personal data may be used for a purpose other than that for which your personal data was collected. In that case the controller will provide you with information on that other purpose prior to that further processing.
How long do we keep it
Since the development of the Start To Can tool is done with ESF funds and the government can exercise control on this until 31/12/2033, your data will be kept until that date and then deleted.
What are your rights?
Should you believe that any personal data we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the ability to request to see this information, rectify it or have it deleted. If the legal basis for the processing relies on consent you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You have the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing, as well as the right to object to the processing of your personal data and automated individual decision-making and profiling. As the data subject you can exercise your rights by contacting your mediator.
In the event that you wish to file a complaint about how we have handled your personal data, you can file a complaint at https://www.gtb.be/klachten-feedback
If you still feel that your personal data has not been handled appropriately according to the law, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Contact details of the controller for the service subject to this Privacy Notice:GTB vzw
You can contact the Data Protection Officer at p or in writing at address listed above. r i v a c y @ g t b . b e